Sunday, July 18, 2010

Raksha Bandhan Messages

Raksha Bandhan Messages / Rakhi Greetings / Rakhi Messages for Brothers / Sisters

Go on and  reach out to your Brothers and Sisters this Raksha Bandhan with these special Rakhi Messages .

Dear Brother            
On this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world
I love U
Happy Rakhi!!!




You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother.          

May God bless you always. You are such a darling. You deserve the very best in life. May all your dreams come true.
Happy Raksha Bandhan





Dear Sister

This message is dedicated to you. You are most wonderful person I know. Your ability to take things in your stride makes you extraordinary and special. You can fight adversity with your will power and faith in God. Your good nature and awesome smile wins you fans and well wishers in first glance. Make God give you strength to always remain you and give you happiness you truly deserve.
Yours sincerely

I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. 
Happy Raksha Bandhan.

We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of joy and  happiness ,sorrows and grief , which made our grow bond stronger.
Happy Raksha Bandhan .    


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

,